All enquiries are welcome please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +64 9 846 588.
Returns and Refunds
If your Atomic order wasn’t what you expected, or didn’t arrive in a satisfactory fashion let us know and we will sort it out. There is nothing worse than being disappointed!
Give us a call on (09) 846 5883, tell us what has happened and we will make it right;
- If the problem is with the coffee our roasters may get you to return it in which case we will organise shipping. Keep its original packaging, so that we can trace the batch and when it was roasted. This will help us work out just how wide spread the problem is.
- If it is an issue with merchandise, accessories, or coffee equipment return it to us within 30 days of the shipment date.
Atomic Coffee Roasters
Attention: Customer Services
420C New North Rd,
The Fine Print
- Cups, Coffee accessories, Aprons, Clothing and Equipment must be returned in their original condition, and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product is not in its original condition.
- Whilst we will refund any shipping charges incurred with returns, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
Questions and Help
If you have any questions about your order or refund contact us on (09) 846 5883, or email email@example.com. We will sort it out.
Your information is safe with us. We will not misuse your data.
We may collect and retain your personal information (such as your email address, name, phone number and mailing address) in order to process your order or meet any requests you may have. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- to send news and information about our activities which we believe may be useful to you;
- to process any queries you may have;
- to assist in providing the services you request, including order processing;
- to verify your identity.
If you do not want your personal information used in this manner, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access and update your personal information at any time. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us.
We will only use or disclose to a credit agency personal information that you have provided to us or which we have obtained about you if:
- you have given us permission;
- we are required by law to disclose the information;
- we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure; or
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. When you place an order online with our website, a secure server is used (SSL Encryption). Atomic Coffee Roasters uses industry standard data encryption for transmission of any personal information including credit card details you provide online. Atomic Coffee Roasters makes no warranty in respect of the effectiveness of encryption used, and Atomic Coffee is not responsible for events arising from the unauthorised access of the information you provide. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.